PVC Heat Transfer Decorative Film Wood Grain Film For Door , Door
Line , Door cover line
Based on the principle of increasing temperature and pressure on
hot-pressing glue roller, hot stamping film can transfer wood
grains, marble grains and other kinds of patterns to the pvc board
through hot stamping machine.
The heat transfer film is a new kind of surface finishing material,
without using spray adhesive also need not do curing and drying
process,make the products looks attractive and bright, effectively
bring the products with extra value.
|Product name||heat transfer film|
|Packing||one roll is packed with polyfoam in one paper cylinder|
|Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Delivery time||within 10-15 days upon receipt of payment|
|Supply ability||30000 square meters/day|
Heat transfer film is used to transfer on the surface of pvc
surface.So the pvc sections have the wood grain ,marble designs and
colorful effects.Widely used as below:
- PVC wall panel
- PVC material decorate line and board
- door,door line,door cover line
- the plane door plank
- furniture panel
- WPC,ABS,MDF,UV,PS material board
- Clear lines, realistic patterns,good effect.
- High hiding power, strong adhesion.
- Waterproof,corrosion resistance.
- Simple operation,safe use,low cost.
- After the transfer of thermal transfer instead of painting without
any one-time completion of the process.
- Strong covering power and good adhesive.
- A large number of patterns for customers to choose.
Haining Bo Run New Decorative Material Co., Ltd introduced advanced
heat transfer film processing technology and develop quality
management system and technological progress in order to promote
the quality stability and improvement of transfer foil series
We have the exquisite technology, high-quality management, advanced
equipment, standard testing.All the heat transfer film are
inspected in our Quality control department for real Color and
design. Haining Bo Run New Decorative Material Co., Ltd always
ready to meet your decorating needs.